Your Personal Data Controller is Ruta Urbanienė, who is engaged in individual activity under the certificate no. 719970, address - Žiedo g. 17, Riešė, Vilnius raj., Lithuania. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal data of visitors to the Site and other data subjects are processed in accordance with applicable law and subject to appropriate technical and organizational safeguards for the protection of your personal data, your communication with us, your purchase and activity history.
The website may collect and store the following personal information: name, contact details, place of residence, delivery address, payment information.
We collect and use personal data for the following purposes:
- Delivery of your purchased goods to the specified person and delivery address;
- Send you information about our products and services;
- To identify you when you place an order;
- Execution payments for ordered goods or refunds;
- Fraud prevention.
Personal data is stored for 5 years if you do not fulfill orders and do not approve your permission to use them.
You have the following personal data rights:
- the right to be informed about the processing of personal data;
- the right of access to our personal data that we hold;
- the right to demand the rectification of the concerned personal data that we hold;
- the right to request that we remove your data;
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority;
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.